Designed to be used with a 4th through 6th grade student or one who has finished Life of Fred Jelly Beans.
This book covers intermediate mathematics including . . .
•1/4 + 1/4 +1/4 = 3/4
•The Three Angles of a Triangle Always Add to 180º
•The Pythagorean Theorem
•Finding Two-fifths of $400,000
•Solving 2x - 7 = 11
•Six-sevenths of 413
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• What to Pack for Camp
• Why Blowing Your Nose and Wiping Your Eyes Is Not Commutative
• I.e., E.g., Viz.
• The Two Rules of Survival
• What Can Go Wrong with a Lifetime Guarantee
• How To Be a Business Success
• Ordering Tjvjik, Ghapama and Satsivi at a Restaurant
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Liver contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.