This book covers intermediate mathematics including . . .
•Writing Numerals in Checks ($4000 and Not $40.00)
•Word Problems in Arithmetic
•Na + Cl → NaCl
•Grams Vs. Ounces
•Images of Elements of the Domain
•115 Ounces = 7 Pounds and 3 Ounces
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• Three Keys to Success
• Charles Demuth’s “I Saw the Figure 5 in Gold”
• Teachers’ Salaries
• How to Carry Money on the Street
• Libraries State that Mccoy Comes Before Macdonald
• The Result of Years of Piano Practice
• The Great Depression
• The Biggest Error in Thinking
• What to Do in Life When You Hit a Wall
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Kidneys contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.