The Canadian Handwriting Series is a sound, basic handwriting skills program in seven consumable workbooks. The series provides daily formal lessons in handwriting. Each letter in the alphabet is taught on a separate page, and ample practice is provided for each letter. Letters with similar strokes are grouped together in sections for ease of mastery. Progress pages appear frequently, and an evaluation is at the end of each book.
• Your students learn about Canada as they practice handwriting
• Provides thorough drill and practice in handwriting skills
• Uses simple stroke sequence for each letter
• Teaches self-evaluation techniques for improving handwriting
• Increases handwriting speed and reduces mistakes