Writing & Rhetoric Book 6: Commonplace Bundle
Full Program Includes:
- Writing & Rhetoric Book 6: Commonplace Student Edition continues the development of the art of persuasive writing and oration. Students will learn to create six-paragraph essays that are arguments against the common vices of people and arguments in favor of common virtues. For example, cowardice and boasting are criticized while courage and humility are commended.
In addition to practicing skills they learned in earlier books, students will learn to:
- Write six-paragraph essays
- Support a thesis statement
- Argue against certain vices
- Argue for certain virtues
- Use comparison and contrast
- Introduce and conclude an essay
- Use a rhetorical device known as “the contrary”
- Invent soliloquies to support an argument
- Deliver writing orally
- Revise writing
- Writing & Rhetoric Book 6: Commonplace Teacher's Edition This teacher’s edition includes the complete student text, as well as answer keys, teacher's notes, and explanations. For every writing assignment, this edition also supplies descriptions and examples of what excellent student writing should look like, providing the teacher with meaningful and concrete guidance.
- Writing & Rhetoric Book6: Commonplace Audio CD.
There are no reviews yet.