This is the 3rd edition that is compatible with Apologia's new 3rd edition to their Physical Science textbook.
This is a great way to help your students develop the independent study skills. This companion notebook designed to be used with Exploring Creation with Physical Science, 3rd Edition, will deepen, their understanding of the textbook as they explore what God’s Word has to say about the workings of His creation.
- Suggested Daily Schedule at the front of the notebook
- “What To Do” sections, with a breakdown of the assignments, detailing exactly what to do each day, with checkoff boxes for the tasks
- Note-taking pages that contain prompts to help teach the student how to pull out pertinent information from the text
- Graphic Organizers to cue students to important content for their notes
- Pages to copy definitions for the vocabulary words within each daily section of the module
- Space to record their results from the “You Do Science” activities
- Space to record answers to the On Your Own questions, which help the students make sure they comprehend the text before moving on
- Module Study Guides with space to answer the questions. These questions serve as review and preparation for the tests
- “Personal Notes” pages where students record their intellectual, emotional, and spiritual reactions to what they are learning
- Experiment and Lab Report pages with detailed instructions guiding students through the scientific method, analysis of results, and a continuation from General Science, 3rd Edition, in completing writing both informal and formal lab reports.
- Science Research Paper in Module 15, with step by step instructions including space to write notes and the paper.
There are no reviews yet.