Physical Science Course
Note: Please select the items for this course as needed. This set is to make it easier for parents to quickly purchase all materials required. The necessary items to complete the course are the Physical Science 3rd edition 2 Item Set (Textbook & Solution Manual). The Student Notebook is also not needed but may provide further activities to increase interest and enjoyment. The MP3 Audio CD is helpful if you have a reluctant reader or an auditory learned. They can follow along in the test while listening to the audio.
Presented in 15 easy to understand and well presented modules, this course is a great introduction to secondary school science. Topics include:
- Science – The Basics
- Chemistry – Properties and States of Matter
- Chemistry – Atomic Structure and the Periodic Table
- Chemistry – Chemical Bonds
- Chemistry – Reactions and Energy
- Physics – Motion
- Physics – Forces
- Physics – Energy
- Physics – Waves and Sound
- Physics – Light
- Physics – Electricity and Magnetism
- Earth Science – Our Earth
- Earth Science – Our Atmosphere and Beyond
- Chemistry and Physics in the Life Sciences
- Physical Science Research
Physical Science is a full year ONE credit course typically done by students in Grade 9. However, students a bit younger or older may take this course depending on their ability.
Note: This course is for the 3rd edition Physical Science from Apologia. The sample below is from our current course (2nd edition). We will still offer that this year for those of you who still have the 2nd edition texts at home.
There are no reviews yet.