Designed to be used with a 4th through 6th grade student or one who has finished Life of Fred Jelly Beans.
This book covers intermediate mathematics including . . .
•Milligrams and Pounds
•Three-eights of 19,416
•Is a Quart less than (<) a Duck?
•What to Do with Eleven Hours of Free Time Each Day
•Six Is What Fraction of 24?
•Extending the Domain of a Function
Unlike all other math programs, this one also teaches about:
• A Trillion Pounds of Rice to Cuba
• the Number of Stars in a Typical Galaxy
• What Piece of Leather Made Feudalism Possible
• Silent Letters
• Most Horses Achieve Few Outstanding Things in Life
• the Reason to Learn the Greek Alphabet
• Square Knots
• How Concrete Is Different than Cement
• Prolix vs. Laconic
• Freedom vs. Liberty
The answers are included in the textbook.
Life of Fred Mineshaft contains 19 lessons and is designed to take approximately one month to complete.