Latina Christiana I Instructional DVDs
- 3 discs, 5.5 hrs. (avg. 15 min./lesson),
- Thorough coverage of each new grammar lesson
- Recitation and review
- Vocabulary practice and explanation of derivatives
- On-screen notes, illustrations, & diagrams
- Additional examples
- Self-instructive format
About the Instructor:
Jessica Watson received her B.S. in elementary education from Northland International University. Between homeschooling and classroom teaching, she has over seventeen years of teaching
experience. Currently, Jessica teaches at Highlands Latin School and occasionally writes and works for Memoria Press.
- Latina Christiana I Review Worksheets, which contain 1-2 cumulative review pages for each Latina Christiana I lesson to promote mastery
- Ludere Latine I, which has enrichment activities such as word finds and crossword puzzles to help students master the Latina Christiana I vocabulary and grammar
- Latina Christiana I and II Grammar Charts, whose grammar forms on large charts help students see the organization of the Latin grammar at a quick glance
- Lingua Angelica CD, with Latin prayers and hymns, beautifully sung by a six-voice Gregorian chant choir. A Lingua Angelica Song Book with the sheet music and lyrics is also available.
- Latin Cursive Copybook: Hymns & Prayers, which combines handwriting practice and Latin practice.