Coming late summer of 2020!
These videos that accompany Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, featuring Apologia author and marine biologist, Sherri Seligson, will enhance your student’s education with outstanding instruction. The video content includes on-location videos, animations, instructor explanations, experiments, and more.
This is an optional, supplemental product to be used in addition to the textbook, Solutions and Test Manual, and Student Notebook.
In the videos that accompany Exploring Creation with Biology, 3rd Edition, Sherri Seligson lectures, corresponding to all the titled sections of the textbook, using visual animations and on-location video clips. This helps students absorb the concepts in a richer and more engaging way, and it encompasses all types of learners. The animations help explain more difficult concepts in a three-dimensional, interactive way rather than in a static, two-dimensional text only. And the medium allows students to review material until they really understand it. Additionally, videos of all the experiments are included, so parents and students can better understand how to set them up at home. Complete explanations of the labs are provided too.
- The video content is presented on a USB thumb drive.
- Once this product is opened, it is not eligible for a return.
To use this USB product you must have:
- A USB port on your Windows or Mac computer (USB 2.0 or higher recommended)
- A web browser to display the menu on the disc (no internet connection required)
- A program capable of playing .mp4 files (such as QuickTime, VLC Player, or Windows Media Player)