By Terri Johnson
In the lively style introduced to us by Ann Voskamp, A Child’s Geography: Explore the Classical World will take you and your fledgling geographers on an amazing adventure through our Father’s world.
Imagine walking in the footsteps of Socrates, Alexander the Great, the Apostle Paul... See and understand ancient civilizations and great empires from what has been left behind and carefully preserved. Hear the stories passed down from generation to generation, before the advent of paper and printing presses. As we explore the Classical World, you and your family will delight in incredible, mysterious landscapes, hidden wonders and beautiful peoples - all created in God's image. Download the first 3 chapters to read and try for yourself!
This is a complete, stand-alone Geography and History Curriculum. Pair with Explore the Holy Land for a thorough study of the geography and history of the Ancient World.
Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries - Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, San Marino, the Vatican and Malta - situated around the Mediterranean Sea with:
* the engaging text and vivid full-color photos of a “living book”
* narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
* notebooking, timeline and mapping activities for context
* helpful pronunciations and full definitions in glossary
* activities that focus on art, music, poetry and the delicious food of each country
* optional prayer walk for each country
* 224 page full color softcover book
* bonus content on CD-ROM
There are no reviews yet.