As the student recalls the pleasant details of the day, he receives clear guidance for sharing his thoughts in prayer to the Giver of every good and perfect gift.
For beginning writers (chronological ages 6-9 or comparable skill level)
- Provides a large font with ample spacing for beginning writers.
- Gives dotted lines for tracing on every page.
- Supplies the child with a correct form for letter writing (greeting, indentation for body, closing) in every lesson.
- Includes a numbered list, #1-5, for the body of every letter, rather than paragraph writing
- Begins each entry, “Dear God,” and closes, “Yours,” with a space for the child to write his name.